In light of the current context brought on by the COVID-19, we have made a few changes to ensure we are providing a safe environment for all our of guests and staff:
- Visits are by reservation only.
- To book an adventure, you can do so directly on our website or over the phone.
Safety measures to follow
- Upon your arrival, please remain outside and text us (514-360-9868). Our staff will advise you of the next steps.
- As with all public venues in Quebec, wearing a mask is mandatory. (if you do not have mask, one will be provided to you free of charge)
- All guests will be asked to wash their hands, first thing when they come in and before leaving.
- Obviously, if you or anyone you have been in close contact with over the last 2 weeks has had any fever or dry coughing etc, we ask that you refrain from coming for a visit.
- While this is not a new measure, we will use this opportunity to remind our guests that we accept payments by card only. No cash.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these trying times 🙂
Sanitary measures in place
From our side, here are some of the measures we are taking in order to reduce the risks of contamination.
- All our game rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Key areas in game play are disinfected between each group, as well as the “hot spots” in the common areas such as the door handles, payment terminal and bathroom.
- All rooms are equipped with HEPA air filtration systems.
- All staff are required to wear a mask and visor when interfacing with our guests.
- Schedules have been adjusted in order to prevent groups from overlapping themselves.