In light of the current context brought on by the COVID-19, we have made a few changes to ensure we are providing a safe environment for all our of guests and staff:
- Visits are by reservation only
- To book an adventure, you can do so directly on our website or over the phone.
Safety measures to follow
- As with all public venues in Quebec, wearing a mask is mandatory. (if you do not have mask, one will be provided to you free of charge)
- All guests will be asked to wash their hands, first thing when they come in and before leaving.
- All guests over 13 years old must present their COVID-19 vaccination passport along with a valid photo ID
- We accept payments by card only. No cash.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these trying times 🙂
Sanitary measures in place
From our side, here are some of the measures we are taking in order to reduce the risks of contamination.
- All our game rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Key areas in game play are disinfected between each group, as well as the “hot spots” in the common areas such as the door handles, payment terminal and bathroom.
- All rooms are equipped with HEPA air filtration systems.
- All staff are required to wear a mask when interfacing with our guests.